- A service with no personnel requirements, no capital investment, and no expensive software upgrades
- 3-D & 360° x 360° where data is captured in all directions, not just what is limited to your pointed field of vision
- Includes a camera that provides instant optical imagery of the scanned area in a fisheye view
- The laser scanner assigns an X,Y,Z geometrical coordinate to all surfaces and creates a 3-D point cloud model
- The gamma ray spectrometer identifies individual isotopes, measures dose rate intensity and reveals hot spot locations
- See a YouTube video walk through of an example project here
View Techincal Info
Get Product Quote
Turnkey Solution Features
- Enhanced Outage Planning
- Better Performance
- Improved Worker Safety
- Reduced Dose Exposure
- More Efficient Shielding Placement & Procurement
Industry leading Appendix B safety related nuclear quality program.
Constant nuclear plant safety awareness drives product design, manufacturing, and installation.
Proven track record of exceeding customer's expectations all around the world.
Innovative product features backed by real world testing for proven results.
RadVision 3D Models
The dose planes visualize the dose rates within the models. The scale goes from blue to red, red indicating higher dose rates.
RadVision Scan From LaSalle Power Plant
This model was used to determine which piping could be replaced to most efficiently reduce the overall activity of the room, as well as optimize the shielding used to mitigate the dose taken by workers during the work.
RadVision Scan From Power Plant 2
Press play to view all the dose maps calculated for the pump cubicle