This revolutionary 3-in-1 data collection hardware intergrates optical imaging, laser scanning, and radiation imaging. We utilize 3D scanning technology & world-class analysis tools to design work planning improvements and shielding solutions.
Our solution results in enhanced outage planning/performance, improved worker safety and reduced does exposure, and more efficient shielding placement/procurement.
RadVision3D Services is:
- A Service: No personnel requirements, no capital investment, and no expensive software upgrades.
- 3-D & 360° x 360°: Data is captured in all directions, not just what is limited to your pointed field of vision.
- A Camera: Provides instant optical imagery of the scanned area in a fisheye view.
- A Laser Scanner: Assigns an X,Y,Z geometrical coordinate to all surfaces and creates a 3-D point cloud model.
- A Gamma Ray Spectrometer: Identifies of individual isotopes, measures dose rate intensity and reveals hot spot locations.
After the data collection, RadVision3D uses proprietary software to analyze the plant radiation conditions and develop specific plant recommendations. The analyses provide custom work planning, estimated dose reductions and optimized shielding utilization with ROI.